Kalinovka

The Kalinovka Petroglyph site is located on the right bank of the Amur River near the mouth of the Post Amur Channel, near the village of Kalinovka, located 10 km upstream of the village of Sofiysk (Ulchinsky district of Khabarovsk Krai). Petroglyphs are observed on a single stone in the flood plain.

The petroglyphs of Kalinovka were first described by G. Fouk (1898), later visited by A. P. Okladnikov (1935), and described by A. M. Zolotarev (1939) by tracing paper and photographs received later from V. A. Avorin and M. D. Musk. Documented by A. P. Okladnikov’s expedition members  (1968).